DR JEFFREY L. PRUSKI
Dr. Pruski graduated from the Parker College of Chiropractic in 1989 and was credentialed by the McKenzie Institute to practice Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy. Dr. Pruski is also active with other community businesses such as the Aspire Hospital, 3R (Regenerative Repair & Relief) Regenerative Medicine Center, and Sam Houston State University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine.
He practices, the McKenzie Method philosophy of active patient involvement. This method of spinal rehabilitation has been used by millions across the world to reduce and eliminate back, neck, and extremity pain. He continues to be a positive influence by supporting local businesses and other doctors who share in his philosophy and his passion for high quality, personalized patient care.
Dr. Jeffrey L. Pruski is a Chiropractor at the Joint & Spine Center as well as in 3R (Regenerative Repair & Relief) Regenerative Medicine Center in The Woodlands. Dr. Pruski was raised in Deer Park, Texas. He has served the Montgomery/Walker Counties since 1990. Dr. Pruski’s grandfather was influential in his decision to become a Chiropractor.
Dr. Pruski’s hobbies include serving the community as well as outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, kayaking and personal fitness.
- Winner in The Huntsville Item’s BEST OF Awards 2020.
- Top Chiropractor 2020 by Texas Magazine.
- Huntsville Item’s Readder’s Choice Award 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- Dean’s list – Sam Houston State University, Parker College of Chiropractic
- National Dean’s list
- Kappa Alpha Order – Outstanding member – Spring 1984
- W. Karl Parker Committee for Scholastic Excellence -1990
Areas of Expertise
- Acute Injuries
- Back and Neck Pain
- Chiropractic Rehabilitation
- Degenerative Conditions
- Herniated Discs
- Joint Pain and Swelling
- Texas Chiropractic Association