Improve your lifestyle by using stem cells
Understanding regenerative medicine as a new discipline with a simple goal, “to take advantage of the mechanisms used by the cells of our body in those areas that may be more damaged, repairing or regenerating the affected tissues and rejuvenating them in order to recover their functionality”, it is pretty obvious to believe that diverse patients have seen their lifestyle improve after being affected by various musculoskeletal conditions.
With the objective of improving the quality of life of our patients, 3R (Regenerative Repair & Relief) Regenerative Medicine Center offers the best therapies with stem cells, especially as an adjuvant treatment in pathologies related to the locomotor system, thanks, in part, to the experience of chiropractic experts such as Dr. Jeffrey Pruski.
Going hand in hand with the medical specialist and physiotherapy, this type of treatment promotes the best results in terms of eliminating the joint pain suffered by these patients, whether they are individuals with any pathology caused by age, occupation, or sports practice.
Among the pathologies treated, the following can be mentioned:
- Arthrosis in joints. Knowing that stem cells help the growth and regeneration of damaged cartilage, the implantation of these cells in the affected joints of patients can generate the rapid decrease of inflammatory and painful processes, increasing, in turn, mobility and joint functionality.
- Patellar chondropathies. The implantation of stem cells in the patellar space, an area that is usually very affected in high-impact sports, induces regeneration phenomena of the patellar cartilage, increasing joint functionality and decreasing the pain index presented.
- Osteochondritis. Very good results have been achieved through the incorporation of stem cells in the bone tissue affected by age or pathology, regenerating not only the damaged cells but also promoting good blood perfusion in the area, radically improving the pathology.
- Tendinitis and partial ruptures. The implantation of stem cells in the spaces adjacent to the affected tendon promotes anti-inflammatory action, helping in the regeneration of the affected tendon.
- Fibrillar ruptures. The incorporation of stem cells in the damaged muscle fibers induces certain regenerative phenomena that produce immediate improvement of the muscular pathology.
By scheduling an appointment with us over at 3R (Regenerative Repair & Relief) Regenerative Medicine Center, we can make you return to your daily activities in the shortest possible time by applying the best therapeutic options.
So, schedule your appointment at https://3rregenerativemedicine.com/appointment/ and you will receive the proper attention your case requires.
For more information about regenerative medicine, stem cells, and so much more, contact us at 346-351-4141. Our team of experts based in the luxuriously planned community of The Woodlands, Texas, will be available during working hours to answer all your inquiries and support you in your path to wellness.