All You Need To Know About Spinal Decompression
Lower back pain is both uncomfortable and a joy killer for anyone.
A recent article in the US News indicates over 80 percent of people experience back pain at any given point in their life, while a good 30 percent of them live with back pain daily.
But technology has pulled a good one on these pains. How? Non- Surgical Spinal decompression therapy. The doctor gently stretches and relaxes your spine intermittently. The procedure creates a negative intradiscal pressure pulling the herniated disc matter back into position. Further, it boosts faster healing in the disc by creating a passage for essential healing nutrients in the body. Read on to learn how to get the best low back pain treatment in the Woodlands, TX.
How Does Spinal Decompression Work?
The procedure is simple and painless.
During a spinal decompression session, our patients lie on a motorized table in their clothes. The lower half of the table is movable
The doctor then places a harness around the patient’s hips which is connected to the lower side of the motorized table.
A typical treatment session lasts for about 30-45 minutes. With 20-28 treatment sessions stretching across eight weeks, your pain is history. The therapy effects are visible after a couple of sessions. But please be advised to attend all of them for maximum results.
It is important to remember every patient reacts differently to pain and treatments. Patience and consistency are key.
If you encounter the below cases, you are a prime candidate for this therapy.
- Bulging/herniated discs, sciatica/ facet syndrome, degenerative disc disease. These conditions cause chronic back pain requiring non-surgical spinal decompression.
- A failed back surgery syndrome
- When a doctor advocates for spinal surgery
- Lastly, Spinal stenosis.
Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression may not work if:
- You have Titanium rods, fusion cages or other surgical hardware in your body
- In cases of spondylolisthesis – clinically unstable back
- spinal infections or cancer which is a rare condition
- Experienced a recent vertebral fracture
- Severe osteoporosis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
Benefits Of This Innovative Therapy
- On average, most of us spend our time seated. Consequently, leading to spine decompression, the disc wears down, and, eventually, degeneration. The therapy makes your spine less susceptible to degeneration.
- Painkillers are fantastic, aren’t they? No. While they only mask the pain, naturally, non-surgical spinal decompression deals with the root cause of the pain.
- Unlike spinal surgery, spinal decompression is non-invasive and requires no medications. On the contrary, it is fast considering the time it takes, and your pain starts to disappear after a few sessions. Besides, there is no after surgery recovery, which might last for months.
- For patients with common issues such as sciatica, spinal stenosis, herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, and facet syndrome. Benefit alot. In that, they get a better natural alternative of treatment as opposed to medication and at times surgery
Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression is one of the best forms of regenerative treatment. Dr. Pruski of 3R, a Regenerative Medicine Center based in The Woodlands, Texas, is an expert in this and many other regenerative medicine treatment methods. Get the besth low back pain treatment in the Woodlands, TX. For more information and to schedule an appointment,Click here.
10857 Kuykendahl Rd #110 The Woodlands, TX 77382, USA
PHONE: 346-351-4141 EMAIL: INFO@3RREGENERATIVEMEDICINE.COM